Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Post!

Hi Everyone,

My name is Kimberly Shaver, I am 22 years old and I just started my third semester in the photography program at Algonquin College. Photography has always been a passion of mine since I was young. My father used to shoot 35mm and develop his work in a darkroom in our house. Within the past few years I have decided to pursue it as a career. Prior to attending Algonquin College, I completed two years of Forensic Science at the University of Toronto. I realized the program wasn't quite what I was looking for and took a year off. In that year I travelled across Canada and spent a few months living in BC. I am now happily back in Ontario, however it is beautiful out west and I highly recommend others to at the very least visit. Most of my inspiration comes from the world around me and how I perceive and view that world. I hope you all enjoy my interpretation through the photographs I produce.

Best Regards,
Kimberly Shaver

No comments:

Post a Comment